Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend - and watching the super bowl (and commercials)
 There are some important changes in SILC schedule (done due to the availability of the auditorium at como school, cancellations due to bad weather, Festival of Nations event moving out by a week).
Please note down these changes.
19 March 2011 - Regular SILC classes
26 March 2011 - Social Studies & Literature Day
30 April 2011 - Regular SILC classes
07 May 2011 - No SILC (Festival Of Nations)
14 May 2011 - Holi Celebrations
21 May 2011 - Graduation
 Here are several ways you can get the updated calendar
* Mark these changes in calendar in your SILC folders
* Pick up a new printed copy of the SILC Calendar from SILC next Saturday
* Download the calendar from SILC web site http://www.silcmn.com/docs/SILC_Calendar_2010_11.xls
* Visit http://www.silcmn.com to see the changes in the calendar
 All dance students - Please see the note from Raj on Festival of Nations auditions.
The SILC auditions by the Festival of Nations is scheduled for Sunday March 20th as follows:
* SILC adults - 2.00 pm (arrive at Intl Inst of MN, 1694 Como Ave, St Paul, MN 55108 by 1.30 pm)
* SILC teens - 2.00 pm (arrive at Intl Inst of MN, 1694 Como Ave, St Paul, MN 55108 by 1.30 pm)
* SILC kids - 2.30 pm (arrive at Intl Inst of MN, 1694 Como Ave, St Paul, MN 55108 by 2.00 pm)
Please try to attend if at all possible, we need to show as close to full strength as possible and present a dance we are all proud of !
All question can be directed to Raj Menon 952-890-7909 or firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferable)
 Please welcome - Natarajan Raman (email@example.com) who has joined SILC Board as Volunteer Coordinator.
We are still looking for many volunteers to run SILC operations to join SILC Board.
If any of you are interested and want to make a difference in the way SILC is running, please contact Natarajan Raman.
- Official Photographer – 2 volunteers, 1 year commitment
- Official Videographer – 2 volunteers, 1 year commitment
- SILC HOLI: Co-Chairpersons – 2 persons, 1 year commitment
- SILC MELA : Co-Chairpersons – 2 persons, 1 year commitment
- SILC Yearbook: Owner is , 1 year commitment
- SILC web registration system for next year -programmers, web-page designers, 1 year commitment
- SILC Outreach Director: – 1 volunteer, 2 year commitment
i. Keeping the “Friends of SILC” group alive & well
ii. Making sure SILC Newsletter reaches “Friends of SILC”
iii. Forwarding invites to “Friends of SILC” for the HOLI, MELA, FON performances etc
iv. Reaching out to Community Organizations as needed
School of India for Languages and Culture